Friday 10 November 2017

Scarecrow



Name: Jonathan Crane

Alias: The Scarecrow, The Master of Fear, Fear incarnate, The Lord of despair, God of terror, The Fearmonger etc
Identity: Public identity
Gender: Male
Sexuality: Asexual

Height: 6'0"
Weight: 140 lbs

Eye color: Blue

Hair color: Brown

Age: ca: 45

Base of operation: Gotham City, Arkham Island

Strength: High Intellect, high intelligence, varied martial arts, excellent shooter
Weakness: Human, fragile body, addiction to fear inducing drugs 
Current whereabouts: Unknown




I'm the fear that keeps you awake
I'm the shadows on the wall
I'm the monsters they become
I'm the nightmare in your skull
I'm a dagger in your back
An extra turn on the rack
I'm the quivering of your heart
A stabbing pain, a sudden start.












Face Claim: Stephen McHattie
Voice Claim: John Noble.

No comments:

Post a Comment